Ca Mau –Dam Doi Road Widening and Upgrading Project
Project name : Ca Mau –Dam Doi Road Widening and Upgrading Project
Project Owner : Ca Mau Department of Transport
Funding source : State budget
Project location : Ca Mau Province, Vietnam
Description of the Project:
Ca Mau – Dam Doi Road has total length of 22 km. The Project includes 09 bridges including Hoa Thanh Bridge, Ban Len Bridge, Chua Canal Bridge, Lat Canal Bridge, Hoa Trung Bridge, Lung Ve Bridge, Quang Bong Bridge, Ban Lo Xe Bridge, Sao Ditch Bridge and 03 box culverts. The road is 18m wide including two-meter median strip, sidewalks: 2x6m, design speed: 60km/h, urban road of grade II.
Ca Mau - Dam Doi road is an important route to connect the centre of Ca Mau City with the centre of Dam Doi District. The widening and upgrading of the road will meet the traffic demand, passenger and commodity transport amongst the districts in the province and the neigbouring provinces. It will contribute to the social and economic development of the province.
Services provided by Hung Nghiep:
- Topographical, geological and hydrological surveys, technical infrastructure survey
- Traffic survey and traffic demand forecast
- Road surface survey, construction material quarry survey
- Basic design
- Soft soil treatment design
- Traffic safety system design
- Financial and economic efficiency assessment
- Feasibility study report
- Total investment cost.